"New"comer planning for August

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
Antyctus
Name: Han Chao Shi
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Alpha Legion (40k)

"New"comer planning for August

Postby Antyctus » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello everyone again, so for some reason I had completely forgotten my previous accounts here so I made a new one that I plan on using in the future, on Discord, and on Dakkadakka (same username).

I've decided to pull a complete 180 in terms of armies I'm going to be starting up come August, but for now the plan is to run Chaos for 9th Edition 40k and other games that Hobby Bunker carries.

I'm a long-term hobbyist (to the level that I have painted commissions before). Some of my work is on display at the front of the Bunker, so feel free to let me know if you'd like some hobbying, painting, or conversion advice especially. I've stopped doing commission work and probably won't pick it up again until I finish school (currently in a Master's program trying to get into dental school), but I look forward to contributing and being involved with the hobby community in Malden for as long as I can. Looking forward to the many days to come!
'Such are we that in this art of war are like unto serpents, to lie out of sight, to strike swift, to carry such poison in our mouths that men fear to tread where we may lie.'
Terminator_X
Name: Alex
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Guard

Re: "New"comer planning for August

Postby Terminator_X » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Welcome! Lots of hobby chat on the discord right now I'm sure people would love to see the projects that you've been working on.
Antyctus
Name: Han Chao Shi
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Alpha Legion (40k)

Re: "New"comer planning for August

Postby Antyctus » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:37 pm

Because of the pandemic I've haven't been able to hobby since March, but hopefully when things start cooling down later in the summer I can start up again.

I can't wait to see how the Creations of Bile turn out, very excited for this week's Psychic Awakening pre-orders.
'Such are we that in this art of war are like unto serpents, to lie out of sight, to strike swift, to carry such poison in our mouths that men fear to tread where we may lie.'