Sunday 1/19/2020

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
Fishwater
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:43 pm
Name: Bill
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Competitive
Armies: Eldar
Location: Boston

Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Fishwater » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:11 pm

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Looking to start practicing for ITC this Sunday for a 2-day event in Warwick next month.

Anyone comfy with ITC rules wanna throw some dice?
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 791
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Connman234 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Fishwater wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:11 pm
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Looking to start practicing for ITC this Sunday for a 2-day event in Warwick next month.

Anyone comfy with ITC rules wanna throw some dice?
I'm practicing ITC for the LVO coming up. So mutual benefits! I'm down with my Iron Hands!
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
Fishwater
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:43 pm
Name: Bill
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Competitive
Armies: Eldar
Location: Boston

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Fishwater » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:11 pm

Connman234 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:30 pm
Fishwater wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:11 pm
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Looking to start practicing for ITC this Sunday for a 2-day event in Warwick next month.

Anyone comfy with ITC rules wanna throw some dice?
I'm practicing ITC for the LVO coming up. So mutual benefits! I'm down with my Iron Hands!
See you at noon! Still trying to figure out what is the best list I can make with my less-than-optimized model list after selling last year's NOVA army. Looking forward to it regardless.
User avatar
Wynce
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:34 pm
Name: Dan McDonough
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Tau, Guard
Location: Burlington MA

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Wynce » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Anyone want to play a 1500 point game vs space wolves or a 2000 point game vs Salamanders?
-Dan
Salamanders and Space Wolves
User avatar
Dead stinger
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:23 pm
Name: Peter D
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: A little bit of ultramarine and tau

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Dead stinger » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:29 am

Wynce wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:06 pm
Anyone want to play a 1500 point game vs space wolves or a 2000 point game vs Salamanders?
-Dan
I am down for 1500 points against space Wolves. I will be playing tau.
Peter
User avatar
Wynce
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 6:34 pm
Name: Dan McDonough
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Tau, Guard
Location: Burlington MA

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Wynce » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am

Do you have a different army? Id rather not play against tau with space wolves.
Salamanders and Space Wolves
User avatar
RuffledOrk
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 pm
Name: David P
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Chaos, Orks, Necrons

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby RuffledOrk » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Looking for a 1750 - 2000 point game with my Death Guard.
User avatar
afmondra
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:25 pm
Name: Antonio Mondragon
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Necrons, dark eldar

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby afmondra » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:40 pm

RuffledOrk wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm
Looking for a 1750 - 2000 point game with my Death Guard.
Vs. Necrons?
User avatar
RuffledOrk
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:28 pm
Name: David P
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Chaos, Orks, Necrons

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby RuffledOrk » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:14 pm

afmondra wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:40 pm
RuffledOrk wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm
Looking for a 1750 - 2000 point game with my Death Guard.
Vs. Necrons?
I would love to face off against some Necrons! I forgot to mention that I can't be at the bunker until around 1:15. If that's a deal breaker let me know.
User avatar
Dead stinger
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 9:23 pm
Name: Peter D
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: A little bit of ultramarine and tau

Re: Sunday 1/19/2020

Postby Dead stinger » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Wynce wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am
Do you have a different army? Id rather not play against tau with space wolves.
Sure I have a space marine army I could play. I am not that used to it though. Still at 1500 I assume. Peter