Need a volunteer for a teaching game

If you want to plan something with other players outside of our normal club hours or at another location (like your home), you can post here.
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Need a volunteer for a teaching game

Postby Sandtiger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi all,

I have a friend who might want to get into Warhammer 40k from work but he's never actually played a game. I'm going to be busy for the next three Sundays in a row so the best time for me and him would be a Saturday. Is there anyone available to do a small 1000 point game with me to show off some of the mechanics while my friend Gianni watches and follows along?

--TMQ
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Need a volunteer for a teaching game

Postby MrScotty » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 pm

Sandtiger wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:37 pm
Hi all,

I have a friend who might want to get into Warhammer 40k from work but he's never actually played a game. I'm going to be busy for the next three Sundays in a row so the best time for me and him would be a Saturday. Is there anyone available to do a small 1000 point game with me to show off some of the mechanics while my friend Gianni watches and follows along?

--TMQ
I'm not available saturdays, but I just wanted to pop in to remind you that we do have the painted up starter kit available for you to use if you like.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!