What I've been working on lately

The place to go for paint pledges or hobby discussion.
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Re: What I've been working on lately

Postby Sandtiger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Murderfang is complete, now I just have to find someone to murder, mwahahahahahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandtiger

Postby Sandtiger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 pm

With mega-thanks to JP for his work on the magnets for this model: my fully magnetized Predator/Razorback is complete! Pictures attached.

Also: First full commission of 23 Space Marines Black Templars Neophytes complete, and Thomas Xerras loves them. You will doubtless all see them charging you in the near future out of a Land Raider, Razorback, or Rhino. Pictures also attached. The only thing missing are the BT transfers and the bases need some work which Thomas said he'd do himself.

--TMQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandtiger

Postby Sandtiger » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:08 am

So I'm finally back to painting things after a long break to assemble stuff which had piled up in boxes (I now have a lot of assembled stuff that needs priming) and finished my first dude in 2 weeks a couple days ago, which is a Sergeant with a Plasma Pistol.
Sandtiger

Postby Sandtiger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:47 am

I can't remember who gave it to me but I was given a Primaris Apothecary for Christmas and he's now done and painted up. So whoever did that, thank you.
Sandtiger

Postby Sandtiger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:47 am

Some things recently finished for Salamanders - been hard at work with this stuff. Trying to expand my Salamanders forces for more options. Tried my hand at doing a cockpit of a plane today for the first time and also some decals on the plane because I have never done that and wanted to. Also a Sarge with Plasma Pistol/Power Sword recently completed.
Indy
Name: JP Anderson
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Blood Angels

Postby Indy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:43 pm

Super delayed reaction but the gold Wolfheads on the black Pred looks awesome. Nice work!
“Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon.”

-G.K. Chesteron
Sandtiger

Postby Sandtiger » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Thank you JP! I appreciate the compliments.

This time around I have finished redoing the first full squad of men out of 4 that I received from Tom Xerras from Dark Angels into Salamanders. The last piece of what I needed to do was the transfers and they are currently drying. Thank you Tom for all the models you gave me, they will be used.

--TMQ