Back in... Green?

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
Snippy
Name: Josh
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Orks, small remaining BA collection

Back in... Green?

Postby Snippy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Ahoy yee scurvy dogs, it's that guy with the crippling addiction to conversion projects. Work and school and all kinds of those non-fun things have been keeping me away from actually sitting down to play for quite a while, but now I'm good to give it another shot. In the time I spent away from the tabletop I've started a sizeable collection of Freebootas that I've yet to get to play with.

I played Blood Angels for a very brief period in 7th, but I remember very little of that time so I'm right back in the "Brand spanking new with no clue what I'm doing" boat again. I'll offer a warning now to anyone kind enough to hold my hand through this: I'm slow to learn, expect a lot of annoying questions. Hope that's not a deal breaker.

Outside of my lack of actual on-the-table experience, I'm pretty well versed in most other facets of 40k. I've played a good few of the games (DoWII is the best DoW I will fight you about this), read a lot of the books (currently on Emperor's Legion), and spent more time and money than I care to admit collecting, building and painting models from various walks of life (Dark Souls the Boardgame is my plastic crack of the month, and I've got my eyes on Necromunda on the horizon).

I'm currently available most Sunday afternoons for quick small-scale games that'll help me get the hang of the game mechanics. Feel free to hit me up if you'd like to help a noob get into the swing of things.
Terminator_X
Name: Alex
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Guard

Re: Back in... Green?

Postby Terminator_X » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Nice conversions! Looking forward to seeing your stuff on the table.