Sisters of Battle Player, Hello!

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
Eversor
Name: Kyle e.
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Sisters/DW/GK/CSM/SW/Eldar/IG

Sisters of Battle Player, Hello!

Postby Eversor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:12 am

Hi guys,

I've been coming to the Hobby Bunker for a long while now. I mostly have been spectating and watching you folks play. I used to play games up at the Castle in New Hampshire but it was always a bit of a hike. I am going to try and come by more often and learn 8th ed with my girlfriend.

I have been playing Sisters for about 10 years now, I have a Deathwatch army that I play a lot as well. I have collected a lot of other armies over time but they sit on the backburner and just come out when I want to try something different. I recently got a Primaris army I am building up and my girlfriend is working on her Khorne Army. We are going to play small combats as we build are new armies together.

I can't wait to get a chance to match up against you guys!
Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

Re: Sisters of Battle Player, Hello!

Postby Connman234 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 am

Hello. Welcome! Glad you can come by. I am doing the same thing with my girlfriend, except my armies are already built and I am helping her with her harlequins. We have Thursday nights and Friday nights open to us along with our "Sacred Sundays." We are very casual, so it's very easy to watch a game and/or inquire about tips and tricks. On Tuesdays, we try to arrange an online hobby-hangout, so a few of us get together and work on models.

Again, welcome and hope to see you around more.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Cav Baron
Name: Rich L
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Ultra Marines, Cult Mech

Re: Sisters of Battle Player, Hello!

Postby Cav Baron » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:54 pm

I'm working on the order of our martyred lady at the moment ..glad to see an other sisters player !