New to Grim Dark Gaming

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
QUAD_DAMAGE
Name: Mike Melkonian
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Death Guard

New to Grim Dark Gaming

Postby QUAD_DAMAGE » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:17 am

Hello everyone,

I've to been to the store quite a bit, but now that I've figured out how to better manage my time I can actually show up for a game of 40k or AoS.

Speaking of, I've been collecting for a while, but I've only played maybe 5 for so games of 40k and 2 games of AoS. I consider myself to be fairly novice, but for the armies I play I think I have a good understanding of whats optimized and whats mediocre. As for what I play, I play Death Guard and Blood Angels for 40k and Maggotkin in AoS. For the time being I'd like to get a bit more familiar with what Death Guard can do so I'd like to play a few matches of 1k games and then bump it up to 2k points to get a better understanding of what I can work with. I plan on doing the same with Blood Angels and future armies that I'd love to play.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the shop!

Best,
Mike
Terminator_X
Name: Alex
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Guard

Re: New to Grim Dark Gaming

Postby Terminator_X » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:01 am

Hi Mike, welcome to the forums. Don't be shy about asking for smaller games, it can take a while to get a full 2k army together.