New to 8th Edition and this community!

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
TheGerg
Name: Greg S.
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Fists

New to 8th Edition and this community!

Postby TheGerg » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to post real quick to say hello. I'm planning to stop by and play a game or two on Sunday and finally put some models on the table. I played in early 7th Edition but was more interested in the fluff than the actual game, and have yet to play any 8th Edition. I'm not very familiar with the new system but hopefully i can learn from the community here, as seems like a good group of people! I have about 1500 points of Imperial Fists, almost 1000 points of Imperial Guard and a handful of (unpainted, half finished) Deathwatch. Look forward to playing on Sunday and learning the new edition!

Thanks!

Greg S.
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: New to 8th Edition and this community!

Postby MrScotty » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:10 am

Welcome to the club, Greg, we're excited to see you here! If you're looking for a community that loves the fluff aspect of the game, we tend to work out really well for that. We have a bunch of folks who are brand new coming in this sunday, so you'll be in good company.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!