New player

New to Grimdark Gaming? Introduce yourself here -- you will receive a warm welcome!
amanishijet
Name: Craig
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Ultramarines, Orks

New player

Postby amanishijet » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Hey there. Just wanted to introduce myself. My friend and I stopped by a little over a month ago and we finally have something resembling armies, so we were thinking of coming by and getting some games in. I played a ton of third and fourth and then dropped off until now, so I am still getting readjusted.

For example, a few days ago during play I charged a tank with some marines and suddenly realized I couldn't use my Crack grenade in close combat. So as long as you enjoy watching me make silly mistakes like that we'll be good.

Right now i have a few 2000 point ultramarine lists I play around with and i ma assembling an Ork list. Painting to come in the nice weather. Anyway, hope to see you guys soon.

Craig
The Last Acton Hero
Name: Thomas E
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Salamander Space Marines

Re: New player

Postby The Last Acton Hero » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Always good to see more of the emperor's finest around the club! Make sure to check the game posts to schedule a match!
PlaguemasterFlex
Officer
Name: Dave
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: CSM (Death Guard) + Daemons

Re: New player

Postby PlaguemasterFlex » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:49 pm

Welcome to the club and back to 40k! Please come down and play, anyone there can help if you have questions.

Hope to see you around.