Bitz Swap: Harlequin Masks

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Bitz Swap: Harlequin Masks

Postby MrScotty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:03 am

Today is a sad day, because I am all out of Harlequin masks. Those things you get like 15 of with every 5 man box...yeah, I managed to use them up, and if anyone has some lying around from a Death Masque set or something, I would love to swap some bitz for them.

I have spare bits from nearly every faction except the harlequins at this point. Skiitari, Cult Mech, Space Marines in the Wolfy style, Orks, Genestealer Cult, Dark Eldar, and Craftworld Eldar. SO MANY FACTIONS! Alternatively, if you want, you can tell me how many spare masks you have and don't care about, and what faction you play and would like cool conversion bits for, and I can look through my box and grab a bunch of stuff that looks like it would make for cool custom models.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
The cosmic serpent
Name: Keith
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Eldar (CWE, DE, H), GK, Crons, Tau, AL

Re: Bitz Swap: Harlequin Masks

Postby The cosmic serpent » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:47 am

Scott I'll bring you some masks. How many do you need? I probably have 20 - 30 (at least) I can spare. Any particular kit you would like them from?
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Bitz Swap: Harlequin Masks

Postby MrScotty » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 am

Nope, whatever works. I just need them for my endless harlequin conversion projects (next up, AOS Spitewraiths converted into Harlequin themed grotesques!).
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!