Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
Darth Hoodie
Name: Tom X
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition

Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Postby Darth Hoodie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:11 pm

Howdy gentlemen, as the ever shifting hobby winds blow, my attention has been shifted to something I have had on the back burner for far too long. I have decided to finally make good my intention to complete a project. For a while in the background now I have been slowly accumulating a fair number of Inquisition models and I intend to flesh out a collection worthy of one of the Emperors most fervently loyal servants.

My major obstacle in this endeavor has been my hatred for all things finecrap. Seeing as most of the Inquisition range can only be sourced from GW in this less than stellar material my search has been limited to the secondary market. As things currently sit, I already all of the named Inquisitors save for Karamazov. I am currently looking to expand my collection with all things Inquisition, ideally in the form of little pewter models but I will look at anything.

I am also interested in all things Cadian Kasarkin, those dudes are sweet and will make for awesome Inquisitional Storm Trooper Acolytes!

I have both cash and trades if what you happen to have peaks my interest. Post up here, shoot me a pm, find me at the club, or shoot me a text if you have my #.

Happy wargaming.
"Suffer not the unclean to live."
Memento
Name: Anthony
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Thousand Sons, Daemons, Ultramarines

Re: Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!

Postby Memento » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:18 am

I've got a Karamazov. But:

a) he's finecast
b) he's in several pieces

But assuming that you:
a) want him
b) I can find him

You can just have him.
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Postby MrScotty » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:07 am

I've got my own collection of imperial oddballs that sometimes gets run as inquisition, sometimes as some guard auxiliaries, etc, but I'm not looking to sell it. I can, however, make some recommendations:

-Dreamforge Valkir assault troopers, if you can find them, are amazing multipart plastic Crusaders.

-The Reaper chronoscope range which they sell at hb has some really great metal scifi minis suitable for acolytes, especially if you're looking for some xenos mercenaries.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
Darth Hoodie
Name: Tom X
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition

Postby Darth Hoodie » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:10 pm

Thanks Anthony and Scott thanks for the tip but I want to try my best to stick to GW models. This is going to be a small pet project and I want to do it up right.
"Suffer not the unclean to live."