I need your Shoulder Pads! MK3

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
Darth Hoodie
Name: Tom X
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition

I need your Shoulder Pads! MK3

Postby Darth Hoodie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Hey guys, working on building up a primaris wing to my Templars and I'll be damned if I'm going to use those generic Shoulder Pads that come in the set from GW. So I am going to replace them with as many MK3 pads as possible. Willing to compensate for your generosity with some cashola, bits in trade or even a battle beer after a game.

On this note, Im sure a bunch of yall scooped up some deathwatch. I'm also interested in Imperial Fists/ Templars pads as well.
"Suffer not the unclean to live."
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: I need your Shoulder Pads! MK3

Postby MrScotty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:42 am

Darth Hoodie wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 pm
Hey guys, working on building up a primaris wing to my Templars and I'll be damned if I'm going to use those generic Shoulder Pads that come in the set from GW. So I am going to replace them with as many MK3 pads as possible. Willing to compensate for your generosity with some cashola, bits in trade or even a battle beer after a game.

On this note, Im sure a bunch of yall scooped up some deathwatch. I'm also interested in Imperial Fists/ Templars pads as well.
I believe I should have two sets of both of those which you are welcome to if I can find them in my bits box.

...now, tell me which one is the templars? I'm assuming imperial fists is the one with the fist.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
Darth Hoodie
Name: Tom X
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition

Re: I need your Shoulder Pads! MK3

Postby Darth Hoodie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Appreciate it Scott, thanks! The Templars insignia is very similar to the Iron Cross.
"Suffer not the unclean to live."