WTB Deathwatch Terminator Shoulder Pads

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
Terminator_X
Name: Alex
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Guard

WTB Deathwatch Terminator Shoulder Pads

Postby Terminator_X » Tue May 15, 2018 11:41 pm

These are surprisingly hard to amass! If you've got em and don't want em (terminators are trash I heard :D ) then let me know what you'd like for them and we'll make it happen.
propheadprops
Name: Mike A
Armies: Deathwatch

Re: WTB Deathwatch Terminator Shoulder Pads

Postby propheadprops » Wed May 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Nice try, but they also fit Inceptors and Aggressors which are less trash... :) I might have a couple of spares, I know I have a stack of upgrade frames from various places but need to see if I have enough for my needs. I know hoardobits.com is selling them but for like $1/each if you're desperate. Assuming I get a game Sunday I can bring in any that I can spare.
Terminator_X
Name: Alex
Armies: Imperial Guard

Postby Terminator_X » Wed May 16, 2018 8:51 pm

cool man much appreciated I'll check out that website too- I usually just check hobby titan. lmk what you're looking for!
propheadprops

Postby propheadprops » Thu May 17, 2018 4:56 pm

I checked and have 8. I still want to build some termies, aggressors and inceptors but think I could spare one or two. I do have lots of the regular DW shoulderpads so if you need extras of those I can give you a handful.

I get all my bitz from that site, they have always shipped promptly and everything has been in good shape. I ordered a bunch of chainswords a while back so I could put then on my DW vets. Glad that I now have a bunch of 17 pt vets with boltgun and chainsword :D

I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now, but thanks for offering. I've been very focused on DW for a while. I'm thinking next of doing either Death Guard or Drukhari+Harlequins. I already have some minis for both but if you have some bits you think might be helpful, let me know!
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Postby MrScotty » Fri May 18, 2018 8:15 am

propheadprops wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 4:56 pm
I checked and have 8. I still want to build some termies, aggressors and inceptors but think I could spare one or two. I do have lots of the regular DW shoulderpads so if you need extras of those I can give you a handful.

I get all my bitz from that site, they have always shipped promptly and everything has been in good shape. I ordered a bunch of chainswords a while back so I could put then on my DW vets. Glad that I now have a bunch of 17 pt vets with boltgun and chainsword :D

I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now, but thanks for offering. I've been very focused on DW for a while. I'm thinking next of doing either Death Guard or Drukhari+Harlequins. I already have some minis for both but if you have some bits you think might be helpful, let me know!
pretty sure the bunker still has a copy of that death masque box set game that has like 750 points of harlequins and 500 of deathwatch...
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
propheadprops

Postby propheadprops » Fri May 18, 2018 9:38 am

I think it does! That was actually the first 40k set I bought post-2nd edition. For now I think I have enough Deathwatch and those Harlequins are a good start for an Eldar army...
The cosmic serpent
Name: Keith
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Eldar (CWE, DE, H), GK, Crons, Tau, AL

Postby The cosmic serpent » Fri May 18, 2018 11:31 am

Im always willing to split a death masque box for the followers of Cegorach if someone is looking to buy more deathwatch. A split with the Bunker discount is too good to pass up.