WTB close combat cultists

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
User avatar
The cosmic serpent
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:37 am
Name: Keith
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Eldar (CWE, DE, H), GK, Crons, Tau, AL
Location: Chelmsford MA

WTB close combat cultists

Postby The cosmic serpent » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:52 am

Looking for CCW chaos cultists or models that are considered reasonable proxies. These are going in my Alpha Legion army so painted in AL colors are ok but prefer unpainted. Looking for a total of 40.
User avatar
PlaguemasterFlex
Officer
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Name: Dave
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: CSM (Death Guard) + Daemons
Location: Stoneham

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby PlaguemasterFlex » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:28 pm

I've got a bunch, I can give you a count later. They're unpainted but assembled. Probably about 20.
User avatar
The cosmic serpent
Posts: 481
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:37 am
Name: Keith
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Eldar (CWE, DE, H), GK, Crons, Tau, AL
Location: Chelmsford MA

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby The cosmic serpent » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Sweet any idea what you might want for them?
User avatar
PlaguemasterFlex
Officer
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Name: Dave
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: CSM (Death Guard) + Daemons
Location: Stoneham

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby PlaguemasterFlex » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Ok here's what I have in descending order from good to bad.

18 ccw cultists
20180326_162800.jpg
7 "converted" cc cultists. Got as part of a trade, some 3rd party stuff mixed with cultists and guard I think. Passable.
20180326_163119.jpg
5 ccw cultists that someone chopped off their hand and pistol. Not sure why, maybe punishment?
20180326_163127.jpg
I will not subject you to the really weird conversions in this bag. Sometimes you just gotta take strange things as part of a trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
PlaguemasterFlex
Officer
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Name: Dave
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: CSM (Death Guard) + Daemons
Location: Stoneham

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby PlaguemasterFlex » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Do you have anything for trade? I'd be most interested in Craftworld Eldar stuff. Guardians specifically but I'm open. Otherwise cash works.
User avatar
propheadprops
Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:12 am
Name: Mike A
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Deathwatch

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby propheadprops » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 am

Please tell me the guy who's lying down is actually glued to the base that way.
User avatar
PlaguemasterFlex
Officer
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Name: Dave
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: CSM (Death Guard) + Daemons
Location: Stoneham

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby PlaguemasterFlex » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm

propheadprops wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 am
Please tell me the guy who's lying down is actually glued to the base that way.
Lol no but I should do that. Totally not modeling for advantage :D
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby MrScotty » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 pm

PlaguemasterFlex wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm
propheadprops wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 am
Please tell me the guy who's lying down is actually glued to the base that way.
Lol no but I should do that. Totally not modeling for advantage :D
"These cultists, gripped by the madness of Slaanesh, engage in a bone-shattering breakdance day and night, powerless to stop as the parasitic boogie-worms burrow into their brain matter. Dropping all objects they come into contact with as if they were flaming with radiating heat, Slaanesh's followers represent a twisted and perverse form of funk that has proven truly unstoppable."
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
PlaguemasterFlex
Officer
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Name: Dave
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: CSM (Death Guard) + Daemons
Location: Stoneham

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby PlaguemasterFlex » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:33 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:37 pm
PlaguemasterFlex wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm
propheadprops wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 am
Please tell me the guy who's lying down is actually glued to the base that way.
Lol no but I should do that. Totally not modeling for advantage :D
"These cultists, gripped by the madness of Slaanesh, engage in a bone-shattering breakdance day and night, powerless to stop as the parasitic boogie-worms burrow into their brain matter. Dropping all objects they come into contact with as if they were flaming with radiating heat, Slaanesh's followers represent a twisted and perverse form of funk that has proven truly unstoppable."
There is only one force known to be even funkier than break-dancing Slaanesh cutlists....
prepare for funk

Image

User avatar
Memento
Posts: 995
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:42 pm
Name: Anthony
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Thousand Sons, Daemons, Ultramarines

Re: WTB close combat cultists

Postby Memento » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:36 pm

I was very much not prepared for this funk...