WTB/WTT Lasguns, Autoguns, and Mark III SM

The place to go for buying, selling, or trading models and bits.
Indy
Name: JP Anderson
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Blood Angels

WTB/WTT Lasguns, Autoguns, and Mark III SM

Postby Indy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Looking to see if anyone has any Mark III Space Marines they are willing to give up.

Let me know.

Thanks!
“Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon.”

-G.K. Chesteron
Indy

WTB/WTT lasguns and/or autoguns

Postby Indy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:16 pm

HI all,

Testing the waters to see if anyone has any spare Imperial Guard, Necromunda, Genestealer Neophyte, etc... lasguns or autoguns. And if so, how many?

Thanks!
“Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon.”

-G.K. Chesteron
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Armies: All of Them

Re: WTB/WTT lasguns and/or autoguns

Postby MrScotty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:16 pm
HI all,

Testing the waters to see if anyone has any spare Imperial Guard, Necromunda, Genestealer Neophyte, etc... lasguns or autoguns. And if so, how many?

Thanks!
Yeah. I should have around 20 gsc autoguns, several Escher and Orlock autoguns/lasguns. No guard lasguns because my guardsmen are made of metal.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
Indy

Re: WTB/WTT lasguns and/or autoguns

Postby Indy » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:58 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:01 pm
Indy wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:16 pm
HI all,

Thanks!
Yeah. I should have around 20 gsc autoguns, several Escher and Orlock autoguns/lasguns. No guard lasguns because my guardsmen are made of metal.
Sweet. I'd definitely be interested in taking a look at what you got.

-G.K. Chesteron