11/4/17 - Chaplain T will fight you

If you want to plan something with other players outside of our normal club hours or at another location (like your home), you can post here.
Cav Baron
Name: Rich L
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Ultra Marines, Cult Mech

Re: 11/4/17 - Chaplain T will fight you

Postby Cav Baron » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm

If u take the train u can get off at malden station ..it's literally a 5 minute walk right down the street from there. It's the second to last stop on the orange line . I'm kinda in the middle of both places so it really won't matter for me but the bunker might be easier if you're taking the T.
Memento
Name: Anthony
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Thousand Sons, Daemons, Ultramarines

Postby Memento » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:47 pm

CHAPLAIN T wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm
Indeed! I can do 2000 pts. Im familiar with the Battlegrounds Saugus store, and I know ya'll tend to play in Malden (but Im not exactly sure where). I live close enough to Boston where I dont have/need a car. It sucks, but I can usually T it or get an Uber. Which place is close by for you?
While we're happy to support players from the Battlegrounds Saugus community promote their events here, I do want to stress that these forums are reserved for arranging games at the Hobby Bunker.

Grimdark Gaming is, after all, a club based around the Hobby Bunker and we would be remiss if we didn't do what we can to support our home store directly.
MrScotty
Officer
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Postby MrScotty » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:34 pm

CHAPLAIN T wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm
Indeed! I can do 2000 pts. Im familiar with the Battlegrounds Saugus store, and I know ya'll tend to play in Malden (but Im not exactly sure where). I live close enough to Boston where I dont have/need a car. It sucks, but I can usually T it or get an Uber. Which place is close by for you?
FWIW the Bunker is about a 5-10m walk from the Malden center T stop. Much easier by T than Saugus if you want to save the Uber.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
Cav Baron
Name: Rich L
Experience Level: Novice
Armies: Ultra Marines, Cult Mech

Postby Cav Baron » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:55 pm

So do u think you'll be able to make it to malden ?
CHAPLAIN T
Name: Ian R.
Experience Level: Advanced
Armies: ULTRAMARINES 1ST COMPANY

Postby CHAPLAIN T » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 am

Yes! Yes, I can make it to the Malden Hobby Bunker. I looked it up on Google, and ya'll are correct: it is very close to the Malden Center T stop. I can totally make that.

So we're settled on 2000pts? 12 o'clock noon?