Sunday 1/27

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
Wazzgit
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Name: Eric Carlson
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Orks

Sunday 1/27

Postby Wazzgit » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 pm

Guess I'll kick things off. Who's down for a game? I'm looking to get one last test for the event next Sunday. 1500 points of Mad Max Orky goodness!
User avatar
frobank
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm
Name: Nico H
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Tau

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby frobank » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Wazzgit wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 pm
Guess I'll kick things off. Who's down for a game? I'm looking to get one last test for the event next Sunday. 1500 points of Mad Max Orky goodness!
Hey, offer from last week still stands - I'm still only able to play at 1250 pts tho. No worries if you'd rather play a game at 1500. Also, Mad Max Orks sounds cool, what does that look like?
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby Connman234 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 pm

I am also looking for a game. Hopefully a 1500 point test game. proxies will be needed on my side to round out my list.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
The Titanz0r
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:23 pm
Name: Swerd
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Guard, Black Templars
Location: New Haven

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby The Titanz0r » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:10 am

I'm looking to try out my 1,500 points of Mechanized Guard, which I've finally assembled. It'll be my first game of 8th, if anyone is interested in bearing with me while I grasp everything.
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby MrScotty » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:33 am

frobank wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 pm
Wazzgit wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 pm
Guess I'll kick things off. Who's down for a game? I'm looking to get one last test for the event next Sunday. 1500 points of Mad Max Orky goodness!
Hey, offer from last week still stands - I'm still only able to play at 1250 pts tho. No worries if you'd rather play a game at 1500. Also, Mad Max Orks sounds cool, what does that look like?
Since I'm running the event, I don't need to practice my list for it. I'd be super down for a 1250 game!
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
Terminator_X
Posts: 236
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:03 pm
Name: Alex
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Imperial Guard

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby Terminator_X » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Connman234 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 pm
I am also looking for a game. Hopefully a 1500 point test game. proxies will be needed on my side to round out my list.
Hey Spence I'm down
User avatar
frobank
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm
Name: Nico H
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Tau

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby frobank » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:33 am
frobank wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 pm
Wazzgit wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 pm
Guess I'll kick things off. Who's down for a game? I'm looking to get one last test for the event next Sunday. 1500 points of Mad Max Orky goodness!
Hey, offer from last week still stands - I'm still only able to play at 1250 pts tho. No worries if you'd rather play a game at 1500. Also, Mad Max Orks sounds cool, what does that look like?
Since I'm running the event, I don't need to practice my list for it. I'd be super down for a 1250 game!
I'd be happy to. What army are you gonna bring? You have the Eldar circus right? I think I'd wanna face anything but that, not sure if i'm ready to stare down the clown brigade yet. Going through your post history looks like you have some Thousand Sons? That sounds cool to me, but whatever you want to bring
User avatar
Darth Hoodie
Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 pm
Name: Tom X
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition
Location: North Shore

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby Darth Hoodie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:54 am

I think I am going to be free this Sunday, anyone wanna throw down with some Templars? 2,000 or 2,500 would be great. I am not going to be able to make it to the event next week so no use in practicing for it.
"Suffer not the unclean to live."
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby MrScotty » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:27 am

frobank wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm
MrScotty wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:33 am
frobank wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 pm


Hey, offer from last week still stands - I'm still only able to play at 1250 pts tho. No worries if you'd rather play a game at 1500. Also, Mad Max Orks sounds cool, what does that look like?
Since I'm running the event, I don't need to practice my list for it. I'd be super down for a 1250 game!
I'd be happy to. What army are you gonna bring? You have the Eldar circus right? I think I'd wanna face anything but that, not sure if i'm ready to stare down the clown brigade yet. Going through your post history looks like you have some Thousand Sons? That sounds cool to me, but whatever you want to bring
It is easier at this point to list armies I don't have, 15 years into this hobby :D I was thinking of bringing deathwatch, since I only have about 1250 points of them and they are my current paint project. But I can also bring the thousand sons if you want to see them.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
CarbonMagos
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:30 am
Name: Eric S
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard

Re: Sunday 1/27

Postby CarbonMagos » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 am

Darth Hoodie wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:54 am
I think I am going to be free this Sunday, anyone wanna throw down with some Templars? 2,000 or 2,500 would be great. I am not going to be able to make it to the event next week so no use in practicing for it.
I've been wanting to do a 2500 game for a while.
Image