Sunday 1/20

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
Draaen
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm
Name: Mark
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Tau, Space Marines

Sunday 1/20

Postby Draaen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am

Alicia is coming out so I'm looking to set up a casual 2 on 2 game. We can do a combined chaos daemon list or a white scars/space wolf list depending on the opposing team. 2k or 1500 points per player ideally in case people want to run their event lists.
Game Preferences:
Current Beta rules in effect
I'm happy to play lower points levels with people who are staring out or building up new forces
Fair warning my doofy daemons have 3rd party models, scratch builds, old warhammer models and I haven't moved all their bases over to the 40k ones yet! Happy to switch to either Tau or White Scars.
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby MrScotty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:09 am

Draaen wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am
Alicia is coming out so I'm looking to set up a casual 2 on 2 game. We can do a combined chaos daemon list or a white scars/space wolf list depending on the opposing team. 2k or 1500 points per player ideally in case people want to run their event lists.
That sounds like great fun! I can bring my space circus. Fine with either 2k or 1.5k, or if we don't get a fourth player interested I have well over 4000 points of wacky clown-themed eldar goodness. I'd be happy to play against either demon madness or marines, though the daemons versus my crazy rainbow eldar would be absolutely hilarious to look at.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
Draaen
Member
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm
Name: Mark
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Tau, Space Marines

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby Draaen » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:31 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:09 am
Draaen wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am
Alicia is coming out so I'm looking to set up a casual 2 on 2 game. We can do a combined chaos daemon list or a white scars/space wolf list depending on the opposing team. 2k or 1500 points per player ideally in case people want to run their event lists.
That sounds like great fun! I can bring my space circus. Fine with either 2k or 1.5k, or if we don't get a fourth player interested I have well over 4000 points of wacky clown-themed eldar goodness. I'd be happy to play against either demon madness or marines, though the daemons versus my crazy rainbow eldar would be absolutely hilarious to look at.
2v1 or 2v2 sounds good to us. Getting a fourth would be nice though. Our preference is to run Daemons so that is what we will plan to do. At this points levels we should have enough points and detachments to run a bit of each god! Anyone else want in?
Game Preferences:
Current Beta rules in effect
I'm happy to play lower points levels with people who are staring out or building up new forces
Fair warning my doofy daemons have 3rd party models, scratch builds, old warhammer models and I haven't moved all their bases over to the 40k ones yet! Happy to switch to either Tau or White Scars.
User avatar
QUAD_DAMAGE
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:02 am
Name: Mike Melkonian
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Death Guard

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby QUAD_DAMAGE » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Draaen wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:31 pm
MrScotty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:09 am
Draaen wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:20 am
Alicia is coming out so I'm looking to set up a casual 2 on 2 game. We can do a combined chaos daemon list or a white scars/space wolf list depending on the opposing team. 2k or 1500 points per player ideally in case people want to run their event lists.
That sounds like great fun! I can bring my space circus. Fine with either 2k or 1.5k, or if we don't get a fourth player interested I have well over 4000 points of wacky clown-themed eldar goodness. I'd be happy to play against either demon madness or marines, though the daemons versus my crazy rainbow eldar would be absolutely hilarious to look at.
2v1 or 2v2 sounds good to us. Getting a fourth would be nice though. Our preference is to run Daemons so that is what we will plan to do. At this points levels we should have enough points and detachments to run a bit of each god! Anyone else want in?
Hello,

I plan on showing up this Sunday. I can bring 2k points of combined Death guard and daemons or just daemons. I'm definitely up for a 2v2 game!
User avatar
frobank
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:04 pm
Name: Nico H
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Tau

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby frobank » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:21 am

Haven't been in a while, anyone wanna face 1250 pts of new and improved T'au? After the Chapter Approved changes I can fit 14 more models into my list. makin big moves
User avatar
MrScotty
Officer
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 am
Name: Scott Mechler
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: All of Them

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby MrScotty » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:35 am

QUAD_DAMAGE wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:28 pm
Draaen wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:31 pm
MrScotty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:09 am


That sounds like great fun! I can bring my space circus. Fine with either 2k or 1.5k, or if we don't get a fourth player interested I have well over 4000 points of wacky clown-themed eldar goodness. I'd be happy to play against either demon madness or marines, though the daemons versus my crazy rainbow eldar would be absolutely hilarious to look at.
2v1 or 2v2 sounds good to us. Getting a fourth would be nice though. Our preference is to run Daemons so that is what we will plan to do. At this points levels we should have enough points and detachments to run a bit of each god! Anyone else want in?
Hello,

I plan on showing up this Sunday. I can bring 2k points of combined Death guard and daemons or just daemons. I'm definitely up for a 2v2 game!
Daemons and Daemons vs Daemons and Harlequins?

Sounds like a party.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Game Preferences:
A model may assault upper levels of terrain if they charge far enough to climb them
All current beta rules in effect unless opponent prefers otherwise
I love setting up custom, fluffy scenarios, PM me!
User avatar
JudgeBredd
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:43 am
Name: Billy B
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Dark Eldar Kill Team, Sisters of Battle

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby JudgeBredd » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 am

Howdy. I will be in on Sunday with 1500 points of sisters and custodes that I would like to try out before the narrative event. I am still new, but I'm starting to get the rules down. I think.
Gaze into the fist of bread!
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby Connman234 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Weather permitting, I believe Wazzgit and I have a game on Sunday.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby Connman234 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:31 pm

As a note. this weekend is a MTG Pre-Release event at the bunker. The low tables will be used for their event. So please store bags and plan accordingly. Thank you.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
Wazzgit
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:07 pm
Name: Eric Carlson
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Orks

Re: Sunday 1/20

Postby Wazzgit » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:19 pm

Connman234 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 pm
Weather permitting, I believe Wazzgit and I have a game on Sunday.
Yuppers. Space cockroaches vrs murder fungus!