Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
User avatar
Sandtiger
Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:38 am
Name: Tomas Q.
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Sandtiger » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Hey all, kicking this off early, the Salamanders are back and looking for action this week. I will take any and all challengers at 2k points.

--TMQ
User avatar
Draaen
Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:02 pm
Name: Mark
Experience Level: Advanced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Tau, Space Marines, Daemons

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Draaen » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Sandtiger wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:59 pm
Hey all, kicking this off early, the Salamanders are back and looking for action this week. I will take any and all challengers at 2k points.

--TMQ
I am down to play. I'll take my first kick at the can with my new old daemon army
Game Preferences:
Current Beta rules in effect
I'm happy to play lower points levels with people who are staring out or building up new forces
Fair warning my doofy daemons have 3rd party models, scratch builds, old warhammer models and I haven't moved all their bases over to the 40k ones yet! Happy to switch to either Tau or White Scars.
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Connman234 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:29 am

Hey Kenji. Confirming if you are down for a game on Sunday, and how big?
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
Kman2190
Member
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 am
Name: Kenji
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space wolves, CSM and Daemons
Location: Quincy

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Kman2190 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Connman234 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:29 am
Hey Kenji. Confirming if you are down for a game on Sunday, and how big?
Thanks for checking in Spencer, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Sunday so please feel free to look elsewhere :)
FOR THE EMPEROR
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Connman234 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Kman2190 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 pm
Connman234 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:29 am
Hey Kenji. Confirming if you are down for a game on Sunday, and how big?
Thanks for checking in Spencer, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Sunday so please feel free to look elsewhere :)
Wrong "Scott", but I understand.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
Kman2190
Member
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:12 am
Name: Kenji
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space wolves, CSM and Daemons
Location: Quincy

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Kman2190 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Connman234 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 pm
Kman2190 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 pm
Connman234 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:29 am
Hey Kenji. Confirming if you are down for a game on Sunday, and how big?
Thanks for checking in Spencer, unfortunately I won't be able to make it this Sunday so please feel free to look elsewhere :)
Wrong "Scott", but I understand.
Lol my bad, I swear to the emperor that I tried to change that as soon as I saw it. Wasn't quick enough this time :P
FOR THE EMPEROR
User avatar
Darth Hoodie
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 pm
Name: Tom X
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition
Location: North Shore

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Darth Hoodie » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Who wants to get some. 2000 or 2500 of Marines.
"Suffer not the unclean to live."
User avatar
Connman234
Officer
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:41 pm
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids
Location: Wakefield, MA

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Connman234 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Darth Hoodie wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm
Who wants to get some. 2000 or 2500 of Marines.
I'm down Tom. Pick your poison, Berzerkers, Knights and/or Admech, or Primaris Marines? I'm okay with 2.5k if you want.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Image
User avatar
Sandtiger
Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:38 am
Name: Tomas Q.
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Sandtiger » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Draaen wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:40 pm
Sandtiger wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:59 pm
Hey all, kicking this off early, the Salamanders are back and looking for action this week. I will take any and all challengers at 2k points.

--TMQ
I am down to play. I'll take my first kick at the can with my new old daemon army
Oh fun, Chaos vs Imperium, I'm down. Come at me
User avatar
Darth Hoodie
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:45 pm
Name: Tom X
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Black Templars + Inquisition
Location: North Shore

Re: Sunday 12/2 Bighammer

Postby Darth Hoodie » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Connman234 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:56 pm
Darth Hoodie wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm
Who wants to get some. 2000 or 2500 of Marines.
I'm down Tom. Pick your poison, Berzerkers, Knights and/or Admech, or Primaris Marines? I'm okay with 2.5k if you want.
I rarely get to fight Codex Marines, Bring on the Primaris! unless the Sons of the Gorgon want to dance? ;)
"Suffer not the unclean to live."