11-04-2018 (Kill Team Week 5)

Plan a game or visit for this upcoming Sunday.
Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

11-04-2018 (Kill Team Week 5)

Postby Connman234 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:48 pm

The first half of the league is done. I have been really impressed and happy at the turnout that we have had. With the first half basically setting up our bases, now we start reaping the skulls for the skull throne!

Mission: Matched Play; Take Prisoners
Points Level: 100pts for bodies, 15 extra points for levels

If you and your opponent do want to play a Commander Mission, you can play it instead. Resources lost will be the same as "Take Prisoners" from the Core Rule book. 200 pts is the hard limit.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Connman234
Officer

Re: 11-04-2018 (Kill Team Week 5)

Postby Connman234 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:39 am

Also. Two things to note.

1) We have reset the resource points for the rest of the league. The initial plan with the resources that GW provided us, was to give out a medal to be best overall resource score each month. If we were to keep the current resource points as is, then the people who are already on top are almost guaranteed to get a medal. To make sure that everyone now has a opportunity to get a medal, Albert and I have reset the resource points. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT RESET KILL TEAM LEVELS/UPGRADES/ETC. Those will be the same as they were.

2) Speaking of Medals, We have more things to give out! Some were given out on Thursday, but we have plenty more. Albert has the list of prizes that hopefully will be distributed on Sunday. Sadly, I will not be there to personally congratulate the winners on Sunday. Congratulations to all and thank you for your participation.

Connman234
Officer

Re: 11-04-2018 (Kill Team Week 5)

Postby Connman234 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm

One Final, Final Note.

WE GOT KILL TEAM FAT MATS! The order we placed along time ago has finally arrived. In the right, locked cabinet, they are at the bottom. 4 in total, all to the size of the standard game board 22"x30". If you use them, all I ask is that you put them back in the cabinet in the appropriate bags. The tags on them have images of what mat goes in each pouch. Thank you.