"Wait...is that right?!" Why not ask? This is the place to share a rules question (or revelation) you learned at the table.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:49 pm
- Name: Ben L
- Experience Level: Novice
- Play Style: Casual
- Armies: Ork/Nurgle Daemons
So it seems obvious that if you kill Epidemius, that you no longer get his effects. The Tally of Pestilence doesn’t build if he’s off the board then right? So I can’t just summon or deep strike him in a little later or once I have already cleared 2 units to kickstart his effect RAW? I’m curious about wording for other units or other armies or effects like this.
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:38 am
- Name: Tomas Q.
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Play Style: Casual+Competitive
- Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders
If he's off the table then nothing counts for his effects, yes