Imperial Armour

"Wait...is that right?!" Why not ask? This is the place to share a rules question (or revelation) you learned at the table.
Memento
Name: Anthony
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Thousand Sons, Daemons, Ultramarines

Re: Imperial Armour

Postby Memento » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:23 pm

PrideofVulkan wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 pm
The typhon in both imperial and chaos flavors rocks. I'm bringing it with my CSM. Bray'erth Ashmantle also brings the pain so my Salamanders will use him at 100 PL or 2000 points.
The Chaos Typhon is so much better though by dint of the fact that the Loyalist Typhon is a Relic LoW.
PrideofVulkan
Name: Andrew
Experience Level: Novice
Armies: 30k Salamanders

Postby PrideofVulkan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:07 am

Memento wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:23 pm
PrideofVulkan wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:02 pm
The typhon in both imperial and chaos flavors rocks. I'm bringing it with my CSM. Bray'erth Ashmantle also brings the pain so my Salamanders will use him at 100 PL or 2000 points.
The Chaos Typhon is so much better though by dint of the fact that the Loyalist Typhon is a Relic LoW.
That's true, but in friendly play for LoW for space marines I'm hand waving the relic rule since the knight and baneblade tax is FW trolling.
Anacrucis
Name: Dave R
Play Style: Casual
Armies: BA, RG, IoM, Nids, Eldar

Postby Anacrucis » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 am

The hellforged rules seem pretty awesome too. Just need to keep my sorcs 6" away. But now that vehicles can fight in melee the ability to heal wounds by eating enemies is kind of scary.
Memento
Name: Anthony
Armies: Thousand Sons, Daemons, Ultramarines

Postby Memento » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:13 am

Anacrucis wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 am
The hellforged rules seem pretty awesome too. Just need to keep my sorcs 6" away. But now that vehicles can fight in melee the ability to heal wounds by eating enemies is kind of scary.
It's particularly terrifying on Hellforged units suited for CC, like Contemptors.