*** Friday Night Fights is LIVE ***

An area for players to gather and communicate about the club or Warhammer in general. If you aren't sure where a topic should go, start here.
Anacrucis
Name: Dave R
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual
Armies: BA, RG, IoM, Nids, Eldar

Re: *** Friday Night Fights is LIVE ***

Postby Anacrucis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Cav Baron wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:21 pm
Am I the only person interested in playing 30k ?? Didn't think I'd say it but I'm starting to wish Horus moved over to 8th edition... all those beautiful models 😪
I’m on the fence about wishful 8th ed thinking ... but I’m eagerly awaiting my updated HH rulebook. The rapid 8th ed release schedule has kind of distracted us all from HH I think, but there are a few of us here who have interest - I think Anthony, Spencer, and (Salam-)Andrew to name a few. And me, tho I’m kind of an HH newb.
PrideofVulkan
Name: Andrew
Experience Level: Novice
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: 30k Salamanders

Postby PrideofVulkan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:18 am

Cav Baron wrote:
Am I the only person interested in playing 30k ?? Didn't think I'd say it but I'm starting to wish Horus moved over to 8th edition... all those beautiful models 😪
My baby and work schedules mean a game or two a month for me. The 4th and 18th want to fight.
Cav Baron
Name: Rich L
Play Style: Casual
Armies: Ultra Marines, Cult Mech

Postby Cav Baron » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:26 pm

PrideofVulkan wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:18 am
Cav Baron wrote:
My baby and work schedules mean a game or two a month for me. The 4th and 18th want to fight.
I feel ya ..I know people are super busy. I'm thinking one or two games a month would honestly be enough..I'm down for a game on the 4th.
PrideofVulkan
Name: Andrew
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: 30k Salamanders

Postby PrideofVulkan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 pm

Sorry, those are the legion numbers of my legions, not the dates in February I can play. I think I can do next Thursday though.