Nova 2019 Hotel Reservations

An area for players to gather and communicate about the club or Warhammer in general. If you aren't sure where a topic should go, start here.
Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

Nova 2019 Hotel Reservations

Postby Connman234 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:01 am

Hey Guys. I just got an email from Nova about Nova 2019. The hotel reservation block goes online on January 1st, 2019. If you have any interest at all in going to Nova 2019, I suggest you be at your computers and book a room. This hotel block will be in the hotel where the convention is. As I have mentioned for the past two Novas, Nova is a fantastic time. Both times I have gone have been nothing but excitement, fun, and all cool dudes. I play in the Nova Narrative campaign and highly recommend everyone to do it. This event does book really fast, so I encourage people who want to participate, set aside time on March 1st, to register. That day is also the day the SuperNova passes go on sale. They give you not only your all-convention access pass ($40 for all days), but you get $200+ dollars of other swag.

I really hope people are interested in coming down. It is a fantastic way to spend Labor Day Weekend. It starts on August 29th and goes to September 1st, with Labor Day for travel home on September 2nd.
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"

Connman234
Officer
Name: Spencer Connell
Experience Level: Intermediate
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Marines, Ad-Mech, Zerkers, Necrons, Nids

Re: Nova 2019 Hotel Reservations

Postby Connman234 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:16 pm

For those who are interested in going to Nova in 2019, the hotel block has gone online. Link is below. Rooms are going for $99 a night. My plan for Nova is checking in on 08-27-2019 so I get plenty of time for the GW Preview event and checking out on 09-02-2019. Again, I can't recommend enough going down to Nova and playing in the Nova Narrative. It is a fantastic time with lots of cool chill people!

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ruem4SdB ... e5iQM-Pg==
"Let Justice be Done. Though the Heavens Fall"