Space Wolves are on the way

An area for players to gather and communicate about the club or Warhammer in general. If you aren't sure where a topic should go, start here.
Kman2190
Name: Kenji
Experience Level: Experienced
Play Style: Casual+Competitive
Armies: Space wolves, CSM and Daemons

Re: Space Wolves are on the way

Postby Kman2190 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:49 pm

MrScotty wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:53 pm
Yeah, that's really awesome. Would love to see him go to work on some forced-perspective stuff (making the miniatures look life-sized with camera work then going to town with ps)
That's a great idea! My brother is working on creating a portfolio so I'm gonna volunteer some of my battle pics. I'll let you guys know when that's completed :)
FOR THE EMPEROR
Indy
Name: JP Anderson
Experience Level: Intermediate
Armies: Blood Angels

Postby Indy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:21 pm

Now that the SW 'dex has been out for a bit, I'm curious how you Sons of Fenris are finding it to play?

My first impressions were that it's pretty well balanced overall, balancing fluff and crunch, and with quite the toolset for creative players to take advantage of.

I played Kenji this past Sunday and enjoyed facing off against the Wolves. How are the rest of you faring?
“Fairy tales do not give the child his first idea of bogey. What fairy tales give the child is his first clear idea of the possible defeat of bogey. The baby has known the dragon intimately ever since he had an imagination. What the fairy tale provides for him is a St. George to kill the dragon.”

-G.K. Chesteron
Sandtiger
Name: Tomas Q.
Experience Level: Experienced
Armies: Space Wolves, Salamanders

Postby Sandtiger » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:07 am

I haven't been able to play with them yet very much beyond having a small detachment of Wolves supporting my Salamanders but I am a huge fan of the way our characters work now. They are every bit as dangerous as I think they should be.